GET 25% OFF TODAY
See if Hyperflow Masterclass is right for you...
What is Hyperflow Masterclass?
HFMC is an online course that's designed to be your final source to learn the art of time-lapse. From gear, shooting, editing, and business.
Why Should I Sign Up?
Courses and technology are constantly evolving. When new cameras, drones, software, techniques, and equipment come out, HFMC is updated with tried and true methods to save you time and to show you how to unlock your camera's real potential.
There is also a community of like-minded time-lapsers waiting for you in our Facebook Group where you can discuss gear, share your work, post questions, find out how other people make money and handle job types, or just talk about anything related to time-lapsing.
CONSTANT UPDATES BASED ON REQUESTS!
I'm always expanding the course based on the growing needs of our students. Recent additions to the course include:
How to track moving objects. [ADDED
How to create custom Time-slice builds in Premire - Plus Free Downloads
My 5 Steps to Success - How we built a six figure business
Learn from my $80,000 mistake I made with my second client ever.
Private Facebook Community
Support from me whether it's about projects, clients, techniques, storyboarding. Anything.
Free downloads LIVE Edits and 4k Downloads.
Check out the curriculum and the discounts in the course below.
Have you ever wondered how some time-lapsers are able to work with the worlds top brands and clients OVER AND OVER?
They just seem to be able to create timelapses that have no flicker, hyperlapses that are insanely smooth. They just look so polished and professional. Kinda like these.
It’s easy to think you could NEVER make anything that looks like that.
Or that there's already too many time-lapsers and not enough clients in the world for everyone.
But the reality is YOU CAN. and their are WAY MORE BUSINESSES that need time-lapses than there are people specializing in time-lapse.
I know, It may seem overwhelming if you are currently asking yourself questions like.
- How do I stand out when everyone and their mom can shoot a time-lapse with their phone.
- I don’t know where to start
- What software should I use
- What camera settings should I be using?
- What interval should I use
- How do I shoot a day to night
- How can I color correct my timelapses to get that professional look?
Those where the questions I had when I first began.
But over the last few years I’ve learned how to work with high end clients charging thousands of dollars while others are hoping to make money off selling stock footage.
What’s the difference?
The main difference between a successful time-lapser and one who isn’t that a successful timel-apser knows two things you don’t.
#1. It’s not what camera you have that matters. It’s what you do with it that does.
Just think about it. What’s the difference between a Michelin star chef cooking lobster and steak vs you cooking lobster and steak. The Michelin star chef can charge hundreds of dollars while you might struggle just to break even.
It’s because the Michelin star chef had mentors, spent years honing their craft, and after that time is now able to do things with the same ingredients that no one else knows how.
Replace the lobster and steak with DSLR and a tripod and It’s the exact same thing.
With the proper training, effort and understanding, you can learn to create something that isn’t just beautiful, but something that makes people see things differently and invokes an emotion. And best of all it’s something everyone knows their nephew can’t create on their smartphone, even though you both might have the same ingredients.
It’s only the people who are HONING their craft through careful practice and intention. That’s what makes professional time-lapsers stand out from hobbyist.
You’ll be able to create shots like this.
#2 Successful time-lapsers are able to effectively get the word out about their work and win business. Some do it with eye-catching demo reels, tailored specifically for their ideal client. Some do it by positioning themselves in the market a bit differently. While others build themselves a network of genuine relationships that keep them busy with repeat clients.
The problem is you still need to master step 1 in order to be able to do step 2.
Time-lapse is a growing industry and a lot of people WANT to make money shooting time-lapses and are willing to put int he work. They want to MASTER the skills needed to have a successful time-lapse business.
They just need some help. They need help knowing where to get started and what to do.
That’s where Hyperflow Masterclass comes into play.
This is the complete guide to shooting, editing, and making money as a time-lapser (even if you’re just a beginner)
You will learn so much more than just shooting time-lapses, we will shooting hyper-lapses, as well as video and showing how you can blend between them all to create videos that capture people’s attention.
- 3.1 13 Tips to Better Timelapses (8:55)
- Interval Cheat Sheet for your Smartphone (DOWNLOAD)
- Time-Lapse Settings Cheat Sheet for your Smartphone (DOWNLOAD)
- 3.2 How to Shoot a Time-lapse Start to Finish (Lightroom & Premiere Only) (3:44)
- 3.3 Editing a Time-Lapse with LRTimelapse (5:32)
- 3.4 Exporting Settings for LRTimelapse (1:38)
- 3.5 How to Shoot a Holy Grail Time-Lapse (3:18)
- 3.6 How to Edit a Holy Grail Time-Lapse with LRTimelapse (9:31)
- 3.7 How to Blend Timelapse + Video (4:02)
- Creating Custom Time-Slices in Premiere (10:09)
- 5.1 Intro To After Effects (5:36)
- [NEW 4/24/20] 5.2 - After Effects Timelapse Workflow (2:17)
- 5.3 My Point and Warp Stabilization Method (5:42)
- 5.4 My Point and Rotation Stabilization Method (2:20)
- 5.5 When Tracking Data Gets Blocked By Trees/Anything Else (1:34)
- 5.6 The Most Common Mistake I See People Make in Tracking (COMING SOON)
- EXTRA - How to Stabilize a shaky Time-Lapse. (0:59)
- Understanding the 3D Camera in After Effects (6:37)
- Animating a 3D Camera Tilt Down & Pan (5:57)
- [NEW 4/27/20] - Comparing AE vs LRTimelapse workflows - What's faster. (5:03)
- [NEW 5/8/20] How to track moving people. (3:03)
- 6.1 Match Shot Transitions (3:46)
- 6.2 Wipe Transitions (4:32)
- 6.3 In Camera Whip Transitions
- 6.4 Whip Transitions with Baker Easy Transition Plugin ($15 AE ONLY) (6:38)
- 6.5 Smooth Transitions with Motion Bro (5:34)
- 6.6 Hyperzoom Transition - Zooming between two different time-lapses (NO PLUGIN) (11:13)
- 6.7 How to Replace a Screen (5:11)
- 6.8 How to Create A Screen Out of THIN AIR
What are students saying?
Meet Your Instructor
Scott Herder is an award winning timelapser, videographer, photographer and editor.
He has spoken at conferences around the world on hyperlapse, as well as worked on projects for large corporations and tourism boards like Visit Czech, Kiehl’s, Kleinfeld, and Visit Budapest.
Scott created HFMC to make this information accessible to everyone, and help people save time and learn things that took him years to figure out.
I guarantee YOU WILL LOVE THE COURSE I’m offering a 30 day no questions asked guarantee.
So if you sign up, try the course, and think it’s not worth it or just not what you wanted. I’ll give you a full refund THAT DAY. No questions asked.
Taking all the risk off your hands. So go ahed and click below to sign up. There’s no time to lose, just get in, get started RIGHT NOW.
I'm so confident that you will find immense value in this course that